NOTICE: The application is no longer publicly available. If seriously interested, please write us. We apologise for inconvenience.
- Calculations of compound interest, savings, and expected returns
- State-of-the-art but easy-to-use graphical simulations of investment portfolio returns and risks
- Unique stock market dashboard to identify overheated or underpriced markets
- Communication module: ask the author a question if necessary!
- Automated updating, no need of buying a database access
- A unique system of gauges and alerts that tells you about the stock market more that conventional valuation measures
Since I started my career in finance and investments in 1993, I've experienced a series of stock market bubbles and subsequent depressions. No financial textbook, no academic paper I've ever read -- and I've read lots of them -- provided me with a method, or at least with a hint, on how to spot a bubble or a deeply discounted market.
The best textbook advice was 'give up all hopes and buy low-cost index funds'. All right. However, after the market meltdown that began in October 2007 and ended in March 2009, I lost patience with the textbook wisdom. I felt I needed something better.
In May 2009 I discovered something that turned out to be a much better valuation tool than conventional ratios. After years of research and development, I launched a company, Robot Asset Management SICAV in 2016. One year later, Robot Investment Calculator has been rolled out. When a bubble occurs next time, you'll have the chance to see it before it's too late.